If you have questions or need more information about using any of these integrations and apps, please contact email@example.com.
Third-Party Integrations & Mobile Apps for TCU Online
- Brightspace Assignment Grader App
- Brightspace ePortfolio App
- Brightspace Pulse App – This is a student app, although instructors are welcome to use it.
- Course Snapshot Widget
- ExamSoft – Available currently for Nursing and Nurse Anesthesia only. Departments interested in using integration must have their own license. Contact your department for questions and support.
- Follet Discover (Order Textbooks): To order Textbooks from the TCU Campus Store, login to TCU Online at http://d2l.tcu.edu, then click Order Textbooks from the nav bar on the home page.
- Frogfolio / Digication
- i<clicker – Faculty who are interested in integrating i>clicker with TCU Online should contact Patrick Fariss by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
- SPOT – a single-sign on link to SPOT is posted in the fall and spring semesters via a global announcement in the last 2-3 weeks of the semester.
- Virtual Classroom
Please review our Publisher Content page for details about what integrations we have setup with publishers.