The following third-party integrations & mobile apps are available for use in TCU Online:
- Brightspace Pulse App – This is a student app, although instructors are welcome to use it.
- Course Snapshot Widget
- Available currently for Nursing and Nurse Anesthesia only. Departments interested in using integration must have their own license. Contact your department for questions and support.
- Follet Discover (Order Textbooks)
- To order Textbooks from the TCU Campus Store, login to TCU Online at http://d2l.tcu.edu, then click Order Textbooks from the nav bar on the home page.
- Frogfolio / Digication
- GoReact – This is an interactive platform for providing feedback, grading, and critiquing of student video assignments. Instructors create the video assignments. Students upload or record their video submissions. Instructors and/or peers then leave time-coded text, video, or audio feedback. Assignments are graded using easily-customized rubrics or points. Reports allow you to track and measure student progress.
- Available currently only to the College of Fine Arts. For more information, contact Jennifer Engler or Andrew Hamer in the College of Fine Arts
- Instructor/Student Support and Video Training Library Resources
- Faculty who are interested in integrating i>Clicker with TCU Online should contact Brendan Baruth by email: email@example.com to get started.
- Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
- SPOT (from TCU’s Office of Institutional Research)
- A single-sign on link to SPOT is posted in the fall and spring semesters via a global announcement in the last 2-3 weeks of the semester.
- Virtual Classroom
Please review our Publisher Content page for details about what integrations we have setup with publishers.
Request for External Integrations
To ensure the integrity of the learning management system and compliance with federal regulations, all third party tools must be vetted prior to integration. For more information and to submit a request, please see External Integrations in TCU Online.