If you have questions or need more information about using any of these integrations and apps, please contact email@example.com.
Integrations & Mobile Apps for TCU Online
- Brightspace Assignment Grader App
- Brightspace ePortolio App
- Brightspace Pulse App – This is a student app, although instructors are welcome to use it.
- Course Snapshot Widget
- ExamSoft – Departments interested in using integration must have their own license. Contact your department for questions and support.
- Follet Discover (Order Textbooks): To order Textbooks from the TCU Campus Store, login to TCU Online at http://d2l.tcu.edu, then click Order Textbooks from the nav bar on the home page.
- i<clicker – Faculty who are interested in integrating i>clicker with TCU Online should contact Patrick Fariss by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
- Virtual Classroom
We currently have the following publishers integrated and available for use with TCU Online (D2L). Contact your book rep for instructions on how to add your content. We have provided links to the Support and Training sites for each publisher where they are available. These will walk you through the steps of how to add your publisher content to your course.