The following third-party integrations & mobile apps are available for use in TCU Online:
- Brightspace Pulse App – This is a student app, although instructors are welcome to use it.
- Course Snapshot Widget
- Available currently for Nursing and Nurse Anesthesia only. Departments interested in using integration must have their own license. Contact your department for questions and support.
- Follet Discover (Order Textbooks)
- To order Textbooks from the TCU Campus Store, login to TCU Online at http://d2l.tcu.edu, then click Order Textbooks from the nav bar on the home page.
- Frogfolio / Digication
- GoReact – This is an interactive platform for providing feedback, grading, and critiquing of student video assignments. Instructors create the video assignments. Students upload or record their video submissions. Instructors and/or peers then leave time-coded text, video, or audio feedback. Assignments are graded using easily-customized rubrics or points. Reports allow you to track and measure student progress.
- Available currently only to the College of Fine Arts. For more information, contact Jennifer Engler or Andrew Hamer in the College of Fine Arts
- Instructor/Student Support and Video Training Library Resources
- Faculty who are interested in integrating i>Clicker with TCU Online should contact Brendan Baruth by email: email@example.com to get started.
- Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
- SPOT (from TCU’s Office of Institutional Research)
- A single-sign on link to SPOT is posted in the fall and spring semesters via a global announcement in the last 2-3 weeks of the semester.
- Virtual Classroom
Please review our Publisher Content page for details about what integrations we have setup with publishers.