TCU Online offers ways to deliver content and learning activities, engage students, evaluate student work, and give feedback. Additionally, TCU Online offers communication tools and data analytics that help you support student learning.
Accessibility and Accommodations in TCU Online
- Accessibility & Accommodations within TCU Online
- Review the Take Advantage of TCU Online’s Accessibility Options for suggestions.
Designing Learning in TCU Online
- Visit our Moving Content and Activities Online page for suggestions, resources, and things to consider when using TCU Online to deliver content and learning activities, evaluate student work, give feedback, and more.
- View the round-up of TCU Online Resources for Students
- View the list of Tools Available in TCU Online for suggestions when considering the use of various TCU Online tools.
- For information about the availability of publisher content for instructors and students, as well as additional library resources, see TCU Textbook and Library Resources.
- For general guidelines see Tips for Transitioning to Remote Delivery.
Support for TCU Online
Ways to Learn about TCU Online
- Log in to TCU Online and visit the Ramping Up Rapidly course, located in the Orientations semester on your My Home page. This course includes how-to documentation and tutorials.
- Watch our Recorded TCU Online Webinars, which are available for you to get started learning about specific tools.
- Explore our TCU Online How-to Hub, which includes resources for you to learn on your own about any topic or tool in TCU Online.
- Visit our Events page to register for upcoming trainings and workshops.
Ways to Get Help with TCU Online
- See our Support for TCU Online page, which includes all the ways to get help, as well as information for contacting the D2L 24/7/365 helpdesk.
- Submit a request to the TCU Online Support Form, which allows the Koehler Center team to provide assistance over email for basic TCU Online, Panopto, and Respondus questions.
- Schedule a Virtual Lab appointment for one-to-one, in-depth assistance with TCU Online tools, Panopto, and Respondus.