Need TCU Online Help?
Support for TCU Online technical issues is provided by the D2L Helpdesk representatives. The D2L Helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Call D2L: 877-325-7778
- Chat with D2L: Link available within TCU Online under Help on the navigation bar.
If the D2L Helpdesk cannot resolve your issue, they will escalate it to the Koehler Center. The Koehler Center will provide further support M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM.
For help with tools associated with TCU Online, visit their specific resource and support pages, or contact the Koehler Center via the form below.
- Panopto: Resources | Support
- ReadSpeaker: Resources | Support
- Respondus: Resources | Support
- Turnitin: Resources | Support
For help with TCU Online Additional Enrollments, Shared Shells, Special Courses, and the Distance Learning Template, see Faculty Requests.