D2L Helpdesk Support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Support for TCU Online technical issues and questions is provided by the D2L Helpdesk representatives.
- Call D2L: 877-325-7778 (Phone number is also available within TCU Online under Help on the nav bar.)
- Chat with D2L now: (Link is also available within TCU Online under Help on the nav bar.)
If the D2L Helpdesk cannot resolve your issue, they will escalate it to the Koehler Center.
Koehler Center Support: Monday–Friday 8am–5pm
Support for TCU Online instructional questions and technical issues not resolved by D2L is provided by the Koehler Center during regular University business hours.
- Request help through our TCU Online Support Form
- Schedule a Virtual Lab appointment
- Leave us a voicemail: 817-257-7434
For help with tools associated with TCU Online, visit their specific resource and support pages, or contact the Koehler Center via the TCU Online Support Form.
- Panopto: Resources | Support
- ReadSpeaker: Resources | Support
- Respondus: Resources | Support
- Turnitin: Resources | Support
To request TCU Online Additional Enrollments, Combined Courses, the Distance Learning Template, and Special Courses, see Faculty Requests.
The resources below provide detailed, step-by-step support for common questions regarding TCU Online.
- Get Started with TCU Online
- The How-to Hub has step-by-step documentation and how-to videos for TCU Online, as well as information about Integrations, Mobile Apps, and Publisher Content
- Log in to TCU Online and visit the Ramping Up Rapidly course located in the Orientations semester on your My Home page. This course includes how-to documentation and tutorials
- The Recorded TCU Online Webinars archive has recorded webinars for you to view at your convenience
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Known Issues: Instructors | Students
- Platform Updates