How can we help?
Self-Guided TCU Online Support
The resources below provide detailed, step-by-step support for common questions regarding TCU Online.
- Get Started with TCU Online
- The How-to Hub has step-by-step documentation and how-to videos for TCU Online, and information about Integrations, Mobile Apps, and Publisher Content
- The TCU Online On-Demand Webinars archive has recorded webinars
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Known Issues: Instructors | Students
- Platform Updates
- Request Additional Enrollments (TAs or co-Instructors)
- Request a Blank Master or Sandbox (for development purposes)
- Request to Share/Combine Shells
- Request a Special Course (non-Registrar courses)
D2L Helpdesk Support- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Support for TCU Online technical issues is provided by the D2L Helpdesk representatives.
- Call: 877-325-7778
- Chat is available within TCU Online under Help on the nav bar.
TCU-Provided TCU Online Support – Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Support for TCU Online instructional questions and technical issues not resolved by the above routes is provided by the Koehler Center.
- Call us: 817-257-7434
- Request help through our TCU Online Support Form