How can we help?
The resources below provide detailed, step-by-step support for common questions regarding TCU Online.
- Get Started with TCU Online
- The How-to Hub has step-by-step documentation and how-to videos for TCU Online, and information about Integrations, Mobile Apps, and Publisher Content
- The Recorded TCU Online Webinars archive has recorded webinars
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Known Issues: Instructors | Students
- Platform Updates
D2L Helpdesk Support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Support for TCU Online technical issues is provided by the D2L Helpdesk representatives.
- Call D2L: 877-325-7778 (Phone number is also available within TCU Online under Help on the nav bar.)
- Chat with D2L now: (Link is also available within TCU Online under Help on the nav bar.)
Koehler Center Support: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Support for TCU Online instructional questions and technical issues not resolved by the above routes is provided by the Koehler Center.
- Call us: 817-257-7434
- Request help through our TCU Online Support Form
- Schedule a Virtual Lab appointment