How can we help?
Self-Guided TCU Online Support
The resources below provide detailed help with common questions and how-to guides for TCU Online.
- Logging in to TCU Online
- Password Help for TCU Users
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The How-to Hub has documentation and videos for TCU Online
- Integrations, Publisher Content, and TCU Online Mobile Apps
- Semester Launch Checklist for Instructors
- Known Issues: Instructors | Students
- Platform Updates
- Request to Additional Enrollments (TAs or co-Instructors)
- Request a Blank Master or Sandbox (for development purposes)
- Request to Share/Combine Shells
- Request a Special Course (non-Registrar courses)
D2L Helpdesk – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Support for TCU Online technical issues is provided by the D2L Helpdesk representatives.
- Call: 877-325-7778
- Chat is available within TCU Online under Help the nav bar.
TCU-Provided Support – Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Support for TCU Online instructional questions and technical issues not resolved by the above routes is provided by the Koehler Center.
- Call us: 817-257-7434
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org