What are the Class & User Progress Tools?
The Class Progress tool tracks your students’ overall progress as a class and individually.
The User Progress tool provides instructors with a high-level view of student performance across the entire class and through four indicators of performance, all at the instructor’s fingertips, making predictive practices and preventing student disengagement a priority.
Both students and instructors can access the User Progress tool via the Class Progress tool. Instructors can view the entire class, and students can only view their own progress.
Reasons to Use the Class Progress Tool
You may want to use the Class Progress tool to do any of the following:
- Monitor progress for any or all users in your course
- Prepare progress reports
- View user profiles, email users, or instant message users
- Track when a user accesses the course and downloads course content
- Track a user’s grades, completion of content topics, participation in discussions, assignment submissions, quiz submissions, checklist completion, survey responses, and login history
- Set up intelligent agents for students who are falling behind in a course