About Assessing Assignment Submissions
There are several ways instructors can evaluate assignment submissions:
- Download student submissions and leave feedback within the files, then upload them back into the appropriate assignments. The files with feedback will appear as attachments to each student’s submission evaluation. See Evaluate Assignment Submissions Offline for more information.
- Evaluate submissions and leave feedback directly on the Evaluate Submission page.
- Evaluate external submissions and leave feedback in an assignment.
- If you have enabled TurnItIn for the Assignment with OriginalityCheck and GradeMark, you can use the GradeMark functionality to add comments, insert inline text, and highlight sections in file submissions directly in Assignments. See Use GradeMark to Create Inline Feedback, Annotate, and Assign a Grade to Assignment Submissions for more information.
- Use the Assignment Grader app to assess submissions on your iPad or Android Tablet. See Brightspace Assignment Grader for more information.