Share Awards with Other Courses
When you create an award, you can choose to share it with other courses you teach. By default, new awards are available to all your courses, but you can also share with other award creators in your home org unit, or all org units.
- On the nav bar, click the Assessment menu, then select Awards.
- Click Course Awards
- Do either:
- Create a new award, complete the creation fields. Learn more on the Create a New Award page.
- Edit an existing award, click Edit Award.
- Under Availability, do one of the following:
- Select Make this award available to all of my courses if you only want to share within your own courses.
- Select Make this award available to other award creators and their courses if you want to share the award with others. You can further restrict the award to the course in which it is created and its child org units.
- Click Save.
Note: Awards can also be copied between courses using Import/Export/Copy Components on the Course Admin page. When copying awards using Import/Export/Copy Components, all associated release conditions are also copied. Learn more on the Copy an Award from Another Course page.