Verify Enrollments in your TCU Online shell(s)
Faculty should verify that the students enrolled in your TCU Online courses match the students listed in the rosters provided to you by the TCU Registrar, accessible through My.TCU.EDU.
- Login to TCU Online.
- Select your course from the My Courses widget on the My Home screen.
- On the Navigation bar, select People and then select Classlist.
- Verify all students listed in your TCU Online shell match your PeopleSoft course enrollment list. Review the instructions for locating your PeopleSoft course enrollments.
f you have matching rosters between Peoplesoft and TCU Online, then you do not need to contact our office.
Notify eLearning@tcu.edu only if:
- You find missing students or students in your shell that should not be listed. Provide specific information, including names and ID numbers, if possible.
- You have no students listed. (Note, some courses still have 0 enrollments. If your Peoplesoft Roster indicates 0 enrollments, then your students have not registered yet. In this case, there is no need to contact us.)
- You have had a section change or your course was cancelled for this semester and have not notified our staff.
When notifying elearning of any of the above instances, please provide your course information (ENGL 10803 – 045 Hughes).
Remember, students cannot access any TCU Online courses until the course is activated AND then not until 12:01am on the first day of the semester. TCU students are allowed to add/drop/swap until they find a suitable schedule, so please be sure to review your TCU Online enrollments before classes begin, and again throughout the first two weeks of classes.
**Please note: Enrollments into TCU Online are not handled in real time. There is a daily file that handles adds/drops from PeopleSoft into TCU Online. Please ONLY notify the Koehler Center if a student hasn’t been added/dropped after 24 hours.