Create a Video or Audio Topic
Watch how to create a video topic
Watch how to create an audio topic
- On the nav bar, click Content.
- Select the module you wish to add your video or audio to.
- Click Upload/Create. Then select Video or Audio.
- Select to either add video or audio from the web, or to upload video or audio from your computer.
- Web Audio or Video tab
- For this option, paste the url or embed code for the audio or video file from the web.
- Update the title if needed and click Preview to confirm you have the correct file.
- Click Save to add your multimedia to your module.
- Upload Video or Audio tab
- For this option, upload your video or audio file from your computer.
- If you have an SRT file for captions, upload it by clicking Add Subtitles. Captions are required for accessibility. Review the steps for creating an SRT file.
- Click Preview then click Save to add your multimedia to your module.