Content: Upload Audio or Video as Content
- Within your course, click Content.
- Select the module you wish to add your content, then click Upload/Create. Then click Video or Audio.
- Select either the
- Web Audio or Video tab
- For this tab, paste the url or embed code for the audio or video file from the web.
- Update the title if needed and click Preview to confirm you have the correct file.
- Click Save to add your multimedia to your module.
- Upload Video or Audio tab
- For this tab, upload your audio or video file from your computer.
- If you have an SRT file for captions, upload it by clicking Add Subtitles. Captions are required for accessibility. Review the steps for creating an SRT file.
- Click Preview then click Save to add your multimedia to your module.
TCU-specific Documentation Tags