Add a Criteria Group to Create a Multi-part Analytic Rubric
- On the nav bar, click the Activities menu, then select Rubrics.
- On the Rubrics page, select the name of the rubric you wish to edit.
- Select Add Criteria Group. Two things will happen after selecting Add Criteria Group: The existing criteria will be placed in a criteria group. A new criteria group with one criteria will be created below the existing criterion.
- The new criteria group for the existing criteria name will be named Criteria by default. This name should be updated to describe the criterion within it. (i.e. Formatting, Style, etc.)
- For the new Criteria Group, create a name to describe the criterion within it. (i.e. Formatting, Style, etc.)
- By default, 4 levels and 1 criteria are created. Follow the steps to Add Criteria or Levels to an Analytic Rubric.
- Enter the Level names, Criteria Names, Description, scores, and Initial Feedback.
- Click Close.
TCU-specific Documentation Tags