Quizzes: Student Access to a Submission View for a Previous Quiz
Instructors have the ability to set different submission views for what students can see after a quiz. By default, this just includes the quiz score. Faculty can, if they choose, share quiz questions, answers, scores, and limit the timeframe this information can be viewed.
How a Student Accesses Quiz Submission Views
- Log into TCU Online, then select your course.
- Select Activities from the navigation bar, then select Quizzes.
- Click on the context arrow next to the quiz you want to view and select Submissions.
- Select the attempt you want to view.
- The information the instructor chose to release will appear in the window.