Quizzes: Student Access to a Submission View for a Previous Quiz
Instructors have the ability to set different submission views for what students can see after a quiz. By default, this just includes the quiz score. Faculty can, if they choose, share quiz questions, answers, scores, and limit the timeframe this information can be viewed.
How a Student Accesses Quiz Submission Views
- Log into TCU Online, then select your course.
- Select Activities from the navigation bar, then select Quizzes.
- Click on the context arrow next to the quiz you want to view and select Submissions.
- Select the attempt you want to view.
- If your quiz used Respondus Lockdown Browser, you will be prompted to Launch Lockdown Browser to view the submission views.
- The information the instructor chose to release will appear in the window. If feedback was added and shared for quiz question, you might have to click “Show Feedback” to reveal it.