Set Release Conditions for a Quiz
Release conditions allow you to create a custom learning path through the materials in your course by controlling how and when students access certain course items. When you attach a release condition to a course item, students cannot see that item until they meet the associated condition. For example, use release conditions to require that students meet certain criteria, such as completing an assignment, before gaining access to a quiz. You can also use release conditions to restrict quiz availability to students enrolled in a particular section, or based on a particular role.
- On the navbar, click the Activities menu, then select Quizzes.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, from the context menu of the quiz you want to set release conditions for, click Edit.
- In the Restrictions tab, in the Release Conditions area, do one of the following:
- Click Attach Existing. From the drop-down list, select the check box for any condition you want to attach. Click Attach.
- Click Create and Attach, then select a Condition Type. Complete any additional Condition Details that appear and click Create.
- To set how accessing the item is controlled, from the drop-down list, select All conditions must be met or Any condition must be met.
- Click Save and Close.