Schedule a Meeting with Zoom in TCU Online
To schedule a Zoom meeting in TCU Online, complete the following steps from within the TCU Online Zoom integration.
- On the nav bar, click the People menu, then select Zoom.
- Click on the Schedule a New Meeting button.
- Enter a name for the meeting in the Topic box.
- Enter a description for the meeting in the description box, if desired.
- Enter the date and starting time in the When boxes.
- Using the drop-downs select the duration for the meeting.
- Adjust the time zone if needed.
- Check the box if your meeting will be a recurring meeting.
- Enter Recurrence – daily, weekly, monthly, and no fixed time.
- Select number of repeating occurrences.
- Select an End Date or to End After a certain number of occurrences.
- Check the box if you wish to require Registration.
- Video: Select your preference of video on or off for Host and Participants. Selecting On will automatically turn on the video upon launching Zoom for your meeting(s).
- Select how participants will receive audio: Telephone, Computer Audio, or Both (recommended).
- Check the box for additional Meeting Options: Require meeting password, Enable join before host, Mute participants upon entry, Use Personal Meeting ID, and Enable waiting room.
- Enter email addresses for Alternative Hosts as necessary. This is another user (example: your co-instructor) who can launch the meeting.
- Click on the Save button.