Set Due Dates and Availability for a Quiz
Date restrictions allow you to specify a date range that the quiz is available to students. Date restrictions include start dates, due dates, and end dates.
- On the navbar, click the Activities menu, then select Quizzes.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, from the context menu of the quiz for which you want to set Dates and Availability, click Edit.
- Click on the Restrictions tab.
- Set the Visibility for the quiz: The Hide From Users box, if checked, will hide the quiz from the students. This box must be unchecked for users to see and take the quiz. Learn more about other options to Set Visibility of a Quiz.
- Update the Due Date and Availability sections if desired by using the provided fields to set your dates. The start date determines when a quiz becomes available to students. The end date determines when a quiz becomes unavailable to students. The due date specifies a time when a quiz is expected to be completed. A quiz is flagged as late if it is submitted after the due date. Due dates are automatically added to the course calendar. You can choose whether to also display start and end dates in the course calendar.
The due date specifies a time when the quiz is expected to be completed. Due dates are automatically added to the course calendar. Note: If a due date is set, the student is notified two days prior to this date on the Pulse app and will appear on the TCU Online calendar for students enrolled in the course and on the general course calendar.
If a quiz has no due date but has an end date, students will be notified two days prior to the end date via the Pulse app, and will appear on the TCU Online calendar for students enrolled in the course and on the general course calendar.
- Click Save and Close.