Notify Students about Updated Course Content
You can notify learners when updating or changing an HTML topic in Content. They receive an Update alert notification in their minibar; clicking the alert brings them to the updated topic.
- On the navbar, click Content.
- In the Table of Contents pane, click on the module that contains the HTML topic you want to update, then click on the topic.
- Do one of the following:
- To edit the contents of the topic, from the context menu of the topic, click Edit HTML. Make your changes.
- To replace the topic, from the context menu of the topic, click Change File. To upload a new file, click Upload. Follow the prompts to add your new file.
- Select the Notify students that the content has changed check box.
- If you want to describe your update changes, enter a description in the Add a summary of the changes field.
- If you want learners to revisit the topic to complete the activity, select the Reset completion tracking check box.
- Click Update.