HTML Editor: Video Note Tool
This is available within the HTML editor throughout TCU Online. Video is duration limited to 3 minutes.
Note: The Video Note tool works best in Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- In the HTML Editor, click the Insert Stuff icon.
- Click Video Note.
- When your browser prompts you to allow camera and microphone access, click Allow.
- Click New Record to record your video. Click Stop Recording when you finish recording.
- To preview your video note, click Play.
- If you want to re-record, click Clear. If you are satisfied with your recording, click Next.
- Enter a title and description of your video note. A description is useful to users who are unable to view the video.
- Click Next. After this step your video note saves to Video Note Search. If you have permission to search and insert video notes, you can reuse this video in the future.
- You can preview the video note before you insert it.
- Click Insert.
For accessibility purposes you need to include a transcript of your video. This can be typed into a word document and linked below the video.