Features of TCU Online
- Communicate news, updates and announcements to students through the Announcements tool, email, and calendar.
- Organize your content by modules and sub-modules. Create course content with the HTML editor using accessible built-in content templates or upload your documents to share with students.Ensure content meets accessibility standards with the help of the built-in accessibility checker in the HTML Editor
- Add inline multimedia, links, audio and video with the Insert Stuff tool. Integrate publisher content, responseware, video recording
- Measure progress through quizzes, surveys, and assignments with the optional TurnItIn integration. Create rubrics to easily evaluate activities based on a predefined set of criteria.
- Promote student engagement through groups and discussions.
- Enter grades in the online gradebook so that students can see their own progress.
- Track attendance and view class list information including enrollments and logins. Track user progress through the Class Progress dashboard
- Personalize the learning experience with rules-based tools that trigger activities based on what a student does or doesn’t do in TCU Online. Use release conditions to tailor course deliver to each student by showing or hiding content based on rules you set.
- Automate email communication with Intelligent Agents to welcome new students, re-engage inactive ones, or congratulate them on a job well done.
- Mobile-first design: Responsive design paired with native apps for a great mobile experience for instructors and students, regardless of the devices they use.
TCU-specific Documentation Tags