Enforce a language pack on an individual course for language courses (Instructor)
Instructors can enforce a language pack within their course for a language immersion experience. Languages available: Spanish and French. Use the following steps to set the locale.
Enforce a language pack on an individual site for language courses (Instructor)
As the instructor of a course, you can set the language for your course site that will override the personal settings of enrolled students.
- Log into d2l.tcu.edu then select your course site.
- Select the Course Admin link on the Navigation bar.
- Click the Course Offering Information link.
- Select your desired language from the “Locale” dropdown menu.
- Check the box for Override locale preferences.
- Click the Save button.