Add Learning Resources to Your Course
The Koehler Center has created learning resources in the TCU Online Learning Object Repository (LOR) in the form of content topics that instructors can add to their course. These learning resources have been created in the LOR so that whenever they are updated by the Koehler Center, they will automatically update in your course.
These learning resources include:
- Standard TCU Policies that may be referenced in your syllabus
- TCU Online How-to information to help students navigate the course
Preview the images to see available learning resource topics. Then, follow the steps below to add a learning resource to your course
Preview All Help Topics
Select any of the images below to enlarge the preview in a new tab.
Disability Services Policy
Anti-Discrimination and Title IX Information
Academic Integrity Policy
Netiquette: Communication Courtesy Code
TCU Campus Resources for Students
How to Navigate TCU Online, Setup Account Preferences, Notifications and Profile
How to View and Download Content
How to Use the Discussions Tool
How to Use the Assignments Tool
How to Use the Quizzes Tool
How to use the Classlist and Instant Messages
How to Use Grades and User Progress
How to Use Pulse App
Add a Learning Resource to your Course
- Locate the course in which you want to add the topic. Within the course, click Content.
- Do one of the following:
- Select an existing module in which to add the topic
- Create a new module by typing the name of the new module in the “Add a module” field, then click return/enter on your keyboard. In this example, the module is titled “Get Started”
- Within the module, select Upload/Create, then select “Add Object from LOR.”
- In the search field, type a keyword for the topic and click Search.
- From the results, select the radio button next to the topic you would like to add and click Next.
- Make sure “Dynamic Link to Newest Version” is selected. Click Next.
- If desired, select Preview/view content topic in a new window. Click Create Topic.
- The content topic will appear in your module as a link. Select the link to view it.