View Grade Category Statistics that Include Exemptions
On the Class Statistics tab for a grade item, students who are exempted from all items in a category are handled as follows:
- The number of grades submitted is reduced to the maximum number of students who can submit.
- Calculations such as minimum and maximum do not include the exempted students.
- Grade distribution does not include exempted students.
- On the nav bar, click the Assessment menu, then select Grades.
- Click the Enter Grades tab.
- Click on the context menu next to the grade category name, and select Statistics from drop-down menu.
- On the Category Statistics page you will find the Class Statistic tab and the User Statistics tab. On the Class Statistics tab, the number of submitted grades is reduced (the exempted learner is not included); calculations, such as minimum and maximum, do not include the exempted learner; and the grade distribution excludes the students with the exempted grade item.
- On the User Statistics tab, Exempt displays in the grade column for learners with grade exemptions. When exempted from all items in a category, the student appears as Exempt on the User Statistics tab. Otherwise, the category reflects the appropriate calculations which account for the exemptions.