Reorder, Edit, and Delete Assignments and Assignment Categories
If you delete a category that contains assignments, the assignment will appear in the No Category section of the Folder list.
- On the nav bar, select the Activities menu, then click Assignments.
- On the Assignments page, do one of the following:
- To reorder categories and assignments, from the More Actions button, click Reorder. Use the Sort Order drop-down lists to change the order in which your categories and assignments display. Click Save.
- To edit a category, click its Edit icon. Make your changes and click Save.
- To edit an assignment, from its context menu, click Edit Assignment. Make your changes and click Save and Close. Note: If no learner submissions have been made to an assignment, instructors can change the assignment type (individual or group) and submission type (file submission, text submission, on paper submission, or observed in person). This allows for existing assignments to be modified without the need to create a new assignment.
- To delete a category, click its Delete icon. Click Delete.
- To delete a folder, from its context menu, click Delete Folder. Click Delete.