Reorder, Edit, and Delete Assignments and Assignment Categories
If you delete a category that contains assignments, the assignment will appear in the No Category section of the Folder list.
- On the nav bar, select the Activities menu, then click Assignments.
- On the Assignments page, do one of the following:
- To reorder categories and assignments, from the More Actions button, click Reorder. Use the Sort Order drop-down lists to change the order in which your categories and assignments display. Click Save.
- To edit a category, do one of the following:
- Click the category’s Edit icon. Make your changes and click Save.
- Click the Edit Categories button. On the next page, do one of the following:
- Click on a category name to edit the title. Click enter/return on your keyboard to update the title.
- Click the number in the Order column to update the order the categories display in the Assignments list. Click enter/return on your keyboard to update the title.
- Check the box next to the category you wish to delete, then click the trash can icon to delete the category.
- Click Add Category to add a new category to the list.
- To edit an assignment, from its context menu, click Edit Assignment. Make your changes and click Save and Close. Note: If no learner submissions have been made to an assignment, instructors can change the assignment type (individual or group – groups must be set up or group option will be greyed out) and submission type (file submission, text submission, on paper submission, or observed in person). This allows for existing assignments to be modified without the need to create a new assignment.
- To delete a category, click its Delete icon. Click Delete.
- To delete a folder, from its context menu, click Delete Folder. Click Delete.