Quizzes: How do I clear or reset a student’s quiz attempt?
- From within your course, Select Activities on the navigation bar.
- Select “Quizzes” from the menu that opens.
- Locate the quiz for which you wish to reset an attempt.
- Click the context menu (down arrow) next to the name of the quiz.
- Select ” Grade” from the menu that opens.
- In the list of quiz attempts, locate the attempt you wish to clear.
- Check the box to the left of that attempt.
- Click the “Reset” button.
Note: if you do not see a Reset button, then select Display Options on the top of the page, and check the box for Allow Reset.
- In the Confirmation window that appears, click the “Yes” button.
TCU-specific Documentation Tags