We currently have the following publishers integrated and available for use with TCU Online (D2L). Contact your book rep for instructions on how to add your content. They will walk you through the steps of how to add your publisher content to your course.
- Cengage (MindTap and MindLink): Support | Training Videos
- Elsevier: Support
- Macmillan, Bedford St. Martin, Freeman, Worth: Support | Integration
- McGraw Hill: Support | Training
- Pearson (MyLabs and Mastering): Support | Training
- Wiley/Wiley Plus: Training & Support
- WW Norton: Support
- Assignment Grader app
- Cengage WebAssign – How-to and Support
- ExamSoft – Departments interested in using integration must have a license.
- i<clicker – Faculty who are interested in integrating i>clicker with TCU Online should contact Patrick Fariss by email: email@example.com to get started.
- Pulse App
- Respondus Lockdown Browser and Monitor
Once more integrations are available apps are available, we will list them on this page.
If you have questions or need more information about using any of these integrations and apps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.