This page contains links to information about the eCollege to D2L migration process and what to expect when your course is migrated.
Note: Migration from eCollege has concluded.
- Courses that are migrated out of eCollege will not include student content/data, groups setup or grade book. Groups and Grades tools in TCU Online are much more robust with more options, including self-enrollment groups, groups of x, dropping the lowest grade, group assignment submission/grades, grade schemes, and more. We are working with eCollege now on archival options for student data/content. We will communicate this with the TCU faculty once more information is available.
- Flowchart of the Migration Process
Want to begin playing in the new Learning Environment? Request a sandbox course shell.
Migrating your course
- How to Migrate Your Course from eCollege to D2L
- Should I migrate my old course from eCollege, or create it again in D2L?
- Migration Frequently Asked Questions
- eCollege to D2L Migration Issues
- Common Fixes in my Migrated Course